1) Can Cunningham monitor anybody’s alarm system? Yes we can monitor almost any system that may be out there but in the event that we cannot, we offer very inexpensive replacement systems.
2) Is the equipment that you install proprietary like many national companies install or open architecture equipment? We never install proprietary equipment and the equipment that we install can be serviced and monitored by anyone who is in the security business.
3) Do you only lease us equipment like some security companies or do we own the equipment that you install? We never lease the equipment and once you have paid for it, you own it to do with it as you wish.
4) Do you program your systems for automatic test timers or are we obligated to call you at some frequency and send you signals to confirm that the equipment is functioning properly? We program our systems to send automatic test timers on a weekly basis unless it is a commercial fire alarm system in which case it calls in daily.
5) Do you install both residential and commercial systems? We are a full service installation, service and monitoring company for all types of buildings.
6) Do you offer free estimates or do you charge a fee that gets credited back to us if we buy a system? We always offer free estimates with no strings attached.