I want to get a security system…. Now what?
A security system can be as simple as door contacts on the perimeter doors and motion detectors to cover larger areas. However, as technology has advanced, security systems have advanced as well!
- Motion detectors. Now offer pet immunity so your pets can be out during the day and you can still have the protection you want, for you as well as them!
- Door contacts – can be recessed in the door frame and be invisible and still secure!
- Sirens – interior, exterior, sirens with strobes. You name it, we can install it!
- Glass Break detectors – available for whole rooms as well as individual levels. They detect the vibration and tone of breaking glass to reduce false alarms and make you aware.
- Temperature sensors. These sensors can be programmed for specific temperatures so you have advanced notification of warning levels and leaving plenty of time to react!
- Key fobs – yes! You can get keyfobs to remotely arm/disarm your system so no more walking into the house with your arms full and having the system yell at you.
- I don’t have a phone and I don’t want one. You don’t have to have one. Systems can report via cell, radio or internet.
- Fire devices – yes! Smoke detectors, heat detectors, carbon monoxide, gas detectors
Do I have to have it all? No, that’s the very best part. Your system is built to your specifications. Devices can be added now or later. It is your system and it works for you.
Now imagine what happens when you bring a smartphone into the mix.
Contact a Cunningham Security representative today to find affordable systems with no surprises, no fine print and fixed monitoring rates.